This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
You have reached the Windstream Login page because you are having difficulties logging in. I'm sorry you're having problems. Sometimes it's difficult to find the login section of a website if it's not in an obvious location. That's what this website is for. Take a look at the following video, it will help you locate the login section and teach you how to retrieve and or change your user name and password if you've forgotten them.
Windstream Login Step by Step Instructions:
- Visit the Windstream website by logging onto http://www.windstream.com/
- Choose whether you have a business or residential account.
- At the top of the page there are a set of tabs, choose the "my account" tab.
- In the drop down choose "check my email".
- Enter your email address and password into the boxes provided
- Click the green "log in" button.
Still having trouble with the Windstream Login? Try logging in one more time. This time make sure that you do not have your caps lock button on and that you type carefully. If this still does not work, move on to the password reset instructions.
Windstream Password Reset Instructions:
- Click on the "trouble loggin in?" link.
- Enter your email address and password one more time and click the green "login" button.
- If it still does not work click the "I forgot my password" link.
- Enter your email address in once more and click the green "ok" button.
- This will email you a new password. When you get the new password try logging in again.
If this is still not working it's probably time to contact us and let us help you. We can walk you through the process and get you all set up. Sometimes it's easier to let the professionals help you.
Windstream Contact Information:
Need help? Ask Wendy.
Customers using Outlook or other mail clients: If you change your user name, you will need to reset your e-mail client to receive mail at your new address. Go to www.windstream.net to make this update.
Internet Support: For technical support with your High-Speed Internet service or e-mail, please contact your Broadband Customer Care Center at 1-888-292-3827.
Chat with online Tech Support
9am - 9pm ET